Walter FM. et al. 2011 Development and validation of a short family history screening tool for chronic disease prevention in primary care.
Presented orally at:
- The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) 2011 Annual Primary Care Conference on 20-22 October 2011 in Liverpool, UK;
- The North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG) 2011 Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) on November 12-16 2011 in Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) conference on 23-26th June 2012 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Poster presentations at:
- The European Meeting on Psychosocial Aspects of Genetics (EMPAG), hosted by the ESHG, on 23-26th June 2012 in Nuremberg Germany.
- The Society of Academic Primary Care (SAPC) 2012 Annual Scientific meeting on 2-4th October 2012 in Glasgow, UK.
Papers in submission
Walter FM, Prevost AT, Birt L, Grehan N, Restarick K, Morris H, Sutton S, Rose P, Downing S, Emery JD. The development and evaluation of a brief self-completed family history screening tool for common chronic disease prevention in primary care.
Birt L, Emery JD, Prevost AT, Sutton S, Walter FM, The impact of screening for family history for chronic disease prevention in primary care: a mixed method interpretation.
NIHR Diabetes Showcase – http://www.crncc.nihr.ac.uk/focus_on/diabetes/case_studies