Join us at “Care towards the end of life: research into practice” – event showcasing recent and new research of the CPEOLC group and asking for your input on how to make our work more relevant and informative.
We will discuss:
– Transfers of care towards the End of Life
– Data sharing dilemmas
– End of Life Care for the Muslim community
– Bereavement Support in Primary Care
– Managing cancer-related fatigue
– Challenges in Anticipatory Prescribing
– Junior Doctors’ experience of Palliative Care.
This free day-conference is an opportunity to discuss the research that the group is undertaking and planning and to discuss the implications for improving care. It is open to all those concerned to improve care for people approaching the end of life: clinicians, service managers, commissioners, patients and family carers.
Register at Eventbrite.
Please contact Angela Harper firstname.lastname@example.org and 01223 746505 if you have any questions about this event.
There is no cost for the day: refreshments and a sandwich lunch will be provided free of charge.